Although Hills Plaza has uniformed security personnel that patrol in and around the property, every property can be a potential target for crime. A security staff patrols Hills Plaza on a 24-hour, seven-day-a-week basis. They are easily recognized as they are always dressed in uniform (dark blazer, dark slacks, white shirt, and tie) and have State of California Guard Registration cards. Our security personnel act as a deterrent to the would-be criminal as well as enforce building regulations, maintain order, and are on the alert for any unusual activities within the Building.
Security matters such as burglary, vandalism, graffiti, unwanted solicitors, suspicious persons, suspicious activities, or intoxicated persons should be reported to the Management Office 415.777.3345. A security offer answers this phone number during non-office hours.
In cases of emergencies, these should be reported first to the San Francisco Police Department 911 then to the Management Office.
Crime Prevention Tips:
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Do not ignore but question strangers encountered in your space.
- Promptly inform the Management Office of employee termination or layoff.
- To prevent office thefts, all personal items should be stored in a locked drawer.
- Inventory all valuable property.
- Engrave or permanently mark the company name along with serial number on your property.
- After hours and on weekends, be sure to sign in and out at the lobby security desk.
- Lock laptop computers.