Remember that the best way to improve security is for each tenant in Hills Plaza to take an active role, just as you would in the neighborhood where you live.
- Make sure all doors to your offices are locked and secured at the close of your business day and on weekends. This is extremely important.
- Do not hesitate to report any suspicious or disorderly individuals to the Management Office or Security 415.777.3345.
- Solicitation is not permitted at Hills Plaza, and any individual who enters your offices for this purpose should be reported to the Management Office.
- Inform the Management Office of any building keys that are lost. This includes keys to your suite, washroom keys and storeroom keys.
- Keep building access cards out of the hands of those who do not need them. Maintain up-to-date records of all your employees who have keys. Inform the Management Office immediately when individuals have been removed from your employ for any reason.