Vendor Insurance Requirements
The Service Contractor shall provide the following minimum insurance coverage:
Commercial General Liability
- Combined Single Limit - $3,000,000 per occurrence and annual aggregate per location.
- Such insurance shall be broad form and include, but not be limited to, contractual liability, independent contractor's liability, products and completed operations liability, and personal injury liability. A combination of primary and excess policies may be utilized. Policies shall be primary and noncontributory.
Worker's Compensation - Statutory Limits
- With minimum liability limits of $1,000,000 bodily injury by accident each accident, $1,000,000 bodily injury by disease policy limit; $1,000,000 bodily injury each employee.
Commercial Automobile Liability
- Combined Single Limit - $1,000,000 per accident.
- Such insurance shall cover injury (or death) and property damage arising out of the ownership, maintenance or use of any private passenger or commercial vehicles and of any other equipment required to be licensed for road use.
All-risk, replacement cost property insurance to protect against loss of owned or rented equipment and tools brought onto and/or used on any Property by the Service Contractor.
Policies described in Sections I.A. and I.D. above shall include the following as additional insured, including their officers, directors and employees. A GL-2010 Endorsement shall be utilized for the policy(ies) described in Section I.A. above. Please note that the spelling of these parties must be exactly correct or the Contract Duties will not be allowed to commence.
- PPF OFF 345 Spear Street LP.
- Morgan Stanley Real Estate Advisor, Inc.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.
- Hills Plaza Master Association